The legal warranty applies to all items that you purchase from us. A legal guarantee means that a product is or must do what the consumer can reasonably expect from it. Some products also come with a manufacturer's warranty. This warranty does not affect the legal warranty.
In addition to the legal warranty, Elmarc B.V. grants a leniency scheme for the Dutch market, based on the economic lifetime list of UNETO-VNI. This arrangement does not affect the statutory warranty.
The warranty does not cover minor deviations that fall within the stated quality of the factory. Repairs performed by an unauthorized service center will not be reimbursed. Damage caused by an unauthorized service center is not covered by this warranty.
This warranty also excludes the following causes:
- Defects due to transport damage that is beyond our responsibility.
- Adjustments, maintenance or modifications and replacement of parts as a result of normal wear.
- Improper use and damage due to external factors, negligence and changes.
- Use of non-original parts and / or accessories.
- For business, industrial or commercial applications.
- Products with an illegible serial number.
- Damage caused by lightning, water, fire, vandalism, war, wrong voltage, insufficient ventilation or any other cause beyond our control.
The warranty does not exclude any legal or other rights under applicable law in the country of purchase.